Thursday, August 14, 2014
SUNSET NORTH CAR WASH DESTROYED MY NEW TINT!!
17 days after I got new ceramic tint installed, I took it in for a wash and told them "Do Not Touch The Inside Windows Because of New Tint".
When I looked up, I saw 3 Mexicans wiping down the inside windows with dirty towels!
I noticed that my newly tinted windshield was destroyed by scratches and scratches also on the passenger window.
I filed an incident report, the manager and workers all gathered around saying 'no on touched the windows (even though I saw them AND the inside windows were now clean of dust???
Nobody contacted me as promised so I had to track down the regional manager "Stacy" (in arroyo grande).
She stood up for the employees and called me a liar when I said that I saw the employees cleaning the inside windshield. She said that she'll get me a credit for a free car was, BUT she said that the employees at the car wash did NOT clean the inside windows (she wasn't even there...WTF!
She stated that Sunset North would NOT take responsibility for their employees damaging my ceramic tint.
When I asked for their insurance company name and phone number, she refused to give it to me.
The experts that installed the special tint said that it was wiped with something abrasive such as dirt particles in the towel or scratched with a ring.
I always see the lying Mexicans at Sunset North Dropping the towels then using it to clean customers' cars.
Cost to remove the damaged tint and replace: $394.00
Plus, a missed day of work: $300.00 (minimum) to $650.00
Stealing metal stem covers from my tires? Not admitting that you damaged a vehicle?
Nothing but a bunch of lying, thieves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.